1) Tell us a little bit about your label (art) and what you do?
I’m an illustrator slash designer who makes artworks and other little bits and bobs. The mediums I use vary depending on my mood, but as a theme I guess I always keep my work very bright and colourful!
2) What inspires your work?
A lot of things! Colours, patterns, nature, geometry, fashion, sneakers, pop culture, other artists… I just run around snapping pics with my phone and come back to them later when I’m about to knuckle down.
3) What jobs have you done other than being an artist?
Mainly just fashion retail, which I guess is where the love of fashion, sneakers and pop culture comes in!
4) What memorable responses have you had to your work?
I’ve had someone tattoo one of my artworks on them, that was pretty awesome. It’s the ultimate honour cos you know they’re stuck with that for life haha!
5) One thing you can’t live without?
The sun and blue skies!
6) What gets you up in the morning?
I’m a shell of a person until I’ve had my morning coffee, haha.
7) How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
Loud, weird, honest.
8) What is the next skill you want to learn?
I’d love to master the piano!
9) What is your dream project?
Probably a sneaker colab with Nike or Adidas. It will happen one day!
10) Favourite or most inspirational place in Sydney?
Probably Maroubra Beach… I’m always on the go so it’s a great place to forget it all and just relax!
11) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
12) What advice would you give to new, aspiring Makers?
Be true to yourself, your passions and goals!
13) And most importantly, what would your ultimate karaoke song be?
That’s a tough one… I have too many! This is gonna sound random but maybe ‘Without Me’ by Eminem, or ‘Somebody to Love’ by Queen…