If 2018 was more Uber Eats than healthy treats for you, we are here to help! You might be thinking that 2019 is the year that you want to take your health and eating habits more seriously, but have no clue where to start. This class will give you easy tools to learn how to create balance with your eating habits, understand the basics of nutrition and health, and maybe even *gasp!* learn how to really ENJOY cooking! (we know, it’s a big if, but we have much faith in you)
You’ll get expert guidance from Jen on where to start your journey to health, followed by getting hands on with some delicious, healthy food and yes- making friends with salad. We promise.
*please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any food allergies that we may need to be aware of.
What you'll get
- Learn how to make balanced, no-fuss, healthy meals that taste great (easier than Uber Eats!)
- Start to understand the basics of nutrition and healthy eating
- Come away inspired to get creative in the kitchen and enjoy cooking!
- You’ll get all ingredients needed to learn, play and experiment with in class to create delicious foods
- Impress your friends with your new-found cooking skills!
what to bring
- Your best dorky apron from home (we have some on site but daggy ones are more than encouraged if you got ’em!)
- Any burning diet or health related questions you might have
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.