In a special Mother’s Day class, Sally will lead you in a fun and relaxed class of watercolour portraiture painting, Through practical demonstrations and theory, you will learn about colour mixing, paint application, colour intensity and washes, composition, drawing, and how to control the medium to achieve different effects. Sal will also break down the structure of the face, and how to render a person’s likeness in a painting.
You’ll be painting your partners portrait in the class, so bring along your mum, your dad, bestie, sister- whoever- and leave with your own completed watercolour painting good enough to frame! (one ticket per person required, but we’ve discounted the second one for you) Want to come solo? Still come along- we’ll have some portrait pictures on hand for you to paint (or bring a piccie of a loved one)
This class is perfect for beginners, or those who have had painting experience before, and will make the ultimate experience gift for you and a loved one.
What you'll get
- Watercolour paper & palette with a range of colours
- Selection of watercolour brushes, pencils and erasers
- Guidance and tutition on watercolour portraiture basics
what to bring
- A thirst for painting and trying something new!
- Your mum, dad, sister, cousin… (discount for second ticket applies)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.