The only thing that can possible make two hours of messy, creative fun with the ray of sunshine that is Sally Conwell better is wine. So that’s what we’ve got planned for you!
You can be a complete beginner or maybe you’ve got some prior painting experience. No matter, you will have a blast at this Friday night class that will teach you the practical skills and techniques used in watercolour painting, along to a killer playlist, lots of laughs and as many drinks as you’d like to bring along.
Students will learn about the specific properties of watercolour paint, and develop practical skills and techniques in paint application, brush-work, colour mixing, rendering light and shade, tonal value, and design in watercolour painting.
By the end of the class, students will have completed one of their own watercolour paintings, and be able to take their new skills to continue developing in their own style, in this particular medium.
What you'll get
- Watercolour paper & palette with a range of colours
- Selection of watercolour brushes.
- Photos, objects, flowers and other sources of inspiration
what to bring
- A thirst for painting and trying something new!
- Whatever drinks you’d like to accompany your watercoloring, BYO anything and everything!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.