In this workshop, Tania will teach you the key skills to become confident in Watercolour Lettering. The course is for beginners, but everyone is welcome. You’ll begin with warm up drills, using a water brush pen, to introduce you to the gliding action and delicate nature of paint, water and brush. After the warm up is over, we move on to the lowercase and uppercase alphabet. You’ll have a clear understanding of thicks and thins, when to reload your brush, and how to achieve a gorgeous gradient effect.
At the end of the class, you will be confident to write your favourite quote, or create a meaningful card for a loved one. You will leave the workshop with the key skills of watercolour lettering!
What you'll get
- The key skills to become confident in Watercolour Lettering!
- A plate of watercolours to take home
- Quality watercolour paper for your masterpiece plus some extra to take home
- Worksheet with the best tips and techniques
what to bring
- A favourite quote, between 1-10 words
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.