Work-Shop’s famous Watercolour & Wine class is coming to Darling Square! Join our resident sunflower, Sally Ann Conwell, in an evening of relaxing painting, a couple of glasses of vino and all-around good vibes.
You can be a complete beginner, or maybe you’ve got some prior painting experience. No matter, you will have a blast at this class that will teach you the practical skills and techniques used in watercolour painting, along with a killer playlist, lots of laughs and a little bit o’wine.
Students will learn about the specific properties of watercolour paint, and develop practical skills and techniques in paint application, brush-work, colour mixing, rendering light and shade, tonal value, and design in watercolour painting.
By the end of the class, students will have completed two of their own watercolour paintings and have new skills to continue developing in their own style in this particular medium.
What you'll get
- Watercolour paper & palette with a range of colours
- Selection of watercolour brushes.
- Photos, objects, flowers and other sources of inspiration
- A glass of wine on arrival, and opportunity to purchase more should you wish
what to bring
- A thirst for painting and trying something new!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.