In this course Cohen will be guiding Work-Shop students through the process of turning a basic pencil sketch into a finished vector graphic in Adobe Illustrator.
To keep everyone working as a team, Cohen will be providing an original sketch for everyone to use as a base for their vector graphic.
No freehand drawing abilities are required! The power of team work will be harnessed so no soldier gets left behind.
The course will focus on:
- Guiding students through the process from start to finish
- Approaching line work to creating finished line work
- Using the Pen Tool and how to work quickly and efficiently with lines
- Using the Pathfinder Tool to merge and split shapes
- Working with layers and making the most out of your workspace
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts
- Q&A working as a freelance designer/illustrator
What you'll get
- Sticker samples
- Limited edition poster
- Intuous Medium Wacom tablet
what to bring
- Laptop (with the latest Wacom Intuous Medium Driver installed)
- Adobe Illustrator
- A mouse if preferred