Every woman has the ability to feel pleasure, satisfaction and full-body orgasms during sex and it’s not as elusive as we’re led to believe. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll explore the fundamentals of climax, how to feel more pleasure, the different types of orgasms and how to invite sensation into your own body and others.
Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, this comprehensive workshop will give you a deeper understanding of your orgasmic potential. This is an open and safe space with the opportunity to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. This is an educational clothes on, hands off workshop for people of all genders, ages, sexualities and relationship choices.
What you'll get
- Learn how to deepen presence, connection and intimacy
- Useful anatomical education to allow deepening access to pleasure
- Dozens of masturbation and self-pleasure techniques
- Ways to measure, respond to and explore arousal
- Mindfulness practices on how to explore orgasmic pleasure
- Self-awareness to support your inquiry into pleasure
- Tools for addressing common concerns that can block sexual desire, drive and arousal
- And of course – a glass of red wine on arrival from Cake Wines!
what to bring
- Notepad is optional
- Welcome to BYO drinks & nibbles
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.