Move over expensive roses, anxiety inducing social posts and dates that don’t live up to the hype, we’re redefining sex and pleasure this V-day. You don’t need to be in a relationship to have really good sex.
Grab your friends or come on your own, bring some drinks and snacks, and settle in for a night of hands-off learning about the art of orgasms. Georgia is here to unlock your ability to feel pleasure, satisfaction and full-body orgasms during sex…regardless of your relationship choice.
In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll explore the fundamentals of climax, how to feel more pleasure, the different types of orgasms and how to invite sensation into your own body and others, it’s not as elusive as we’re led to believe. This night is for you if you’re anywhere on the spectrum of single, loved up, hopeless romantic, dating newbie, tinder extraordinaire, long distance partner or long-term lover.
Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, this comprehensive workshop will give you a deeper understanding of your orgasmic potential. This is an open and safe space with the opportunity to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. This is an educational clothes on, hands off workshop for people of all genders, ages, sexualities and relationship choices.
What you'll get
- Learn how to deepen presence, connection and intimacy
- Space to develop your sexual self esteem
- Useful anatomical education to allow deepening access to pleasure
- Dozens of masturbation and self-pleasure techniques
- Ways to measure, respond to and explore arousal
- Mindfulness practices on how to explore orgasmic pleasure
- Self-awareness to support your inquiry into pleasure
- Tools for addressing common concerns that can block sexual desire, drive and arousal
what to bring
- Notepad is optional
- Welcome to BYO drinks & nibbles