Since its birth in 1923, the history of Suntory Whisky has been the legacy of Japanese whisky itself. The creation and innovation of Japanese whisky was pioneered by Suntory and continues to be perfected through its artisans.
In this Work Shop, The House of Suntory Australian Brand Ambassador, Matt Barnett will take you on a journey through the history of Japanese Whisky, tasting some of Japans most-famous malts along the way.
For $60, not only will you get to taste Suntory Whisky KAKUBIN, Yamazaki Distiller’s Reserve, Hakushu Distiller’s Reserve, Hakusuhu 12YO and the latest creation, Hibiki Harmony, you’ll even learn how to make yourself a traditional Kakubin Highball when you get there. Kanpai!
What you'll get
- Tasty treats thanks to our friends at Harajuku Gyoza
- One Kakubin Highball on arrival
- A tasting of 5 Japanese whiskies
- A Master Class in the history of Japanese Whisky
what to bring
- Your love of Japanese culture