Create a lush miniature jungle in one of our longest-running and popular workshops. Terrariums have been enchanting us since 1842; they’re a way to bring the outside in and are conveniently low-maintenance. A self-regulating tiny garden full of natural wonders – what’s not to love? The best bit? They’re a total breeze to care for!
You’ll learn how to design and landscape, select suitable soil composition and foliage for your vessel and care for your new little ecosystem so it survives and thrives. We’ll teach you how to tame Mother Nature and give you practical tips for keeping your babies lush and happy. We’ll have a huge range of succulent plants, rocks and fun figurines for you to choose from and provide all materials including a glass vessel for your terrarium!
Bring a friend and get $10 off the full price ticket! Select two or more tickets at checkout to nab our ‘bring a friend’ deal 🙂
What you'll get
- Medium sized terrarium vase
- Succulents and other terrarium friendly plants
- Sand, pebbles, rocks and moss
- Fun ‘extras’ to add to make the terrariums unique
- The Work-Shop non-patented layering system for keeping shit alive…
Each person will leave with one of their very own awesome terrariums and the skills to make them again!
what to bring
- Prepared to get your hands dirty!
- Any specific decorations you’d like to add
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.