Get your hands dirty with handmade string gardens. Work together with your child to create cute little balls of leafy goodness that look great around the house or make great gifts – just in time for Christmas!
You and your bub will experience the unique technique of planting where the roots and soil are wrapped in a ball of moss and decoratively bound by string to hold everything together. String Gardens can be beautifully hung or they can be placed on decorative plates to be displayed as feature pieces.
One ticket includes entry for one parent and one child.
What you'll get
- Succulent plant
- A String Garden to take home!
- A memorable learning experience with your little one
- A morning thats just a little bit different from the norm
- A chance to learn something new!
what to bring
- Clean hands to get dirty!