Ready to step your can control up a notch? One of Sydney’s finest street artists, Sid Tapia, will take you through this 2-hour crash course and inspire you to discover your style, break down your fears and begin translating your art to a large scale.
The main emphasis will be in honing your can control, giving you a strong foundation and confidence to walk away knowing you can tackle your own artwork.
We have partnered up with the City of Sydney to put on this workshop in a unique new space at The Rocks, come check it out!
What you'll get
- Briefing of the Graffiti culture and history. Sid’s background in the Sydney street art scene and inspirations.
- Lettering form and character animation, colour composition and spray can knowledge and control and then being able to translate work to a large scale wall.
- Technical skills; Planning the piece, colour composing the piece, can control, and finally knowing how to distribute your artwork (getting up).
what to bring
- Sketchpads, pencils and pens.
- A thirst for taking your spray can skills to the next level