This is a beginner level workshop to learn to sew a lace bralette with an elastic underbust band.
You will learn the art of lingerie-making, covering taking size measurements, cutting from paper patterns according to your size, sewing stretch lace fabrics using a straight sewer and overlocker and finishing techniques.
You will leave the workshop with a bralette made especially for your unique size, ready to celebrate your body in true Lazy Girl style. You will learn from Cass, designer and founder of Lazy Girl Lingerie, a handmade, independent lingerie brand all about lingerie that is effortless to wear and designed for the elegant woman who wears lingerie to celebrate her body.
Join me on my revolution – I’m on a mission to change the way women feel about themselves and commitment to celebrating all that makes us unique! I am a firm believer that all bodies are good bodies, no matter our size, shape, colour or age.
What you'll get
- A chance to build on your basic sewing skills and put them into action
- A custom made Bralette (Students are supplied with a kit of materials)
- Take home pattern and overview of steps
- A fun day of creating!
what to bring
- IMPORTANT – Bring along your own sewing machine!
- Please make sure your machine works and you have all the bits and attachments for it before you come to the class!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.