Learn how to grow your own food home using less space and very minimal effort, with no digging weeding or daily watering required, simply fill up once a week and watch your plans grow. By the end, you’ll leave with your very own self-watering garden with edible plant babies!
Get your hands dirty and learn:
– What is a self-watering garden
– The benefits of a self-watering garden
– How a self-watering garden works
– How to create your own self-watering garden at home
– How to plant your self-watering garden
– Companion planting
– Where to position it
– How to grow organic produce
– The benefits of eating organic produce
– The benefits of growing your own food at home
What you'll get
- Your own self-watering pot
- Mulch, soil & fertiliser
what to bring
- Please wear appropriate casual clothing and gloves if desired.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.