It’s your lucky day because Cam Scott, of NotNotCamScott, invites you to join him for an afternoon of screen printing!!
Screen Printing 101 will give you an inside look at how he creates his awesome work, while being guided through printing your very own works.
Most people usually associate silkscreen with Tshirts and posters but over the last 5 years Cam’s been exploring the untapped potential for silkscreen, printing all kinds of crazy things in the process. Skateboards, computers, bars, cars, surfboards and a fair few walls around Sydney as well so if your interested or just want to print something of your own – SCREAM SCREEN.
- Class run through of how silkscreen / preparation / exposing works.
- Class explanation / demonstration of how silkscreen printing works.
- Personal explanation of your own screen / best ways to print your design.
- Personal help printing whatever you want!
You will be shown how an artwork is prepared, how screen exposure works, and how to print onto fabric and paper! Students will get to choose from a selection of unique designs and patterns, which you can mix and match to create your own dope prints!
Spaces are limited, so get in quick!
What you'll get
- All printing materials
what to bring
- Light, comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting messy (or BYO apron)
- An excitement for all things screen printing!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.