Ever wanted to get your hands on a squeegee and some Pantone inks? Well it’s your lucky day because Brisbane’s favourite garment printers, The Print Bar, invites you to join them in their studio for an afternoon of screen printing!!
Screen Printing 101 will give you an inside look at how The Print Bar creates their awesome work, while being guided through printing your very own 2 colour print t-shirt, tote, and poster!
You will be shown how an artwork is prepared, how screen exposure works, and how to print onto fabric and paper! Students will get to choose from a selection of unique designs and patterns put together by The Print Bars in-house designers, which you can mix and match to create your own dope prints!
Spaces are limited, so get in quick!
What you'll get
- All printing materials
- An AS Colour Tee (multiple styles and sizes available)
- A canvas tote bag
- An awesome TPB poster (printed by you)
- Plus snacks and refreshments!
what to bring
- Light, comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting messy (or BYO apron)
- An excitement for all things screen printing!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.