Hand printed tote bags and tea towels make awesome gifts for the following hard to buy for relatives and friends:
- the head of the household in charge of Christmas dinner
- the greenie sibling who refuses to use anything disposable in the kitchen
- the food snob friend who only eats organic and has an Instagram perfect kitchen
- the space cadet friend forever losing their things and they just need a good ol’ tote bag to put their shit in
It’s perfect for anybody really, so you should join us to hand-make some last minute Chrissy pressies with Mrs C & Me!
You’ll learn the basics of screen printing in a rad and relaxed class- we’ll cover what the heck screen printing actually is, the different types and where to access them, how to print at home and EVERYTHING you need to know about stencils!
Create a design, cut out a stencil and print it onto a tea towel or tote bag using the fabulous fabric inks provided (red and green not neccessary but highly recommended for a festive flair)
You’ll leave with all the mad skills, and get information to be able to continue printing at home.
Although this class goes for 3 hours, it can take a bit less time depending on the complexity of your design and your speed of cutting out.
If you want think of more peeps you wanna make pressies for on the day, you can purchase an extra tea towel or tote bag for $6 each.
Keep calm and keep printing!
What you'll get
- You’ll cut out a stencil then do a 1 colour print on either a tea towel or bag. Extras can be bought for $6 each
- You will also get a leaflet to take home with info showing how to print and where to buy materials.
- We supply all materials! Including: Screens, inks, stencil paper, squeegies, aprons, bags or tea towels to print on, cutting materials and mats
what to bring
- Bring your ideas!!
- Its cool to bring 1 or 2 of your own things to print onto if there is time but bear in mind the best fabric to print on would be a light coloured cotton
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.