Rest in Pieces invites you to attend your very own Taxidermy Workshop. The course will take you on a journey and will help you to discover some of the processes involved in creating taxidermy.
Throughout the day you will learn how to skin and preserve your little mouse, as well as how to mount him into a beautiful standing and very greedy cheese fiend. Everything will be supplied on the day including the mice, tools, aprons, snacks, lunch, great company and even a glass of celebratory bubbles.
Whilst I have allowed 10 hours for the day, I don’t believe it will take this long. But, of course this depends on your skill. 🙂
On the Day
- Please arrive on time!
- Don’t forget to have breakfast as it will be a long day
In order to finalise your booking, can you please provide the following information:
- Dietary requirements
- Do you have a preferred name/nickname?
- Tell us: How did you find out about Rest in Pieces?
Would you like to book a take home kit for $75?
This includes a mouse, all the tools and equipment to attempt another mouse and a full list of instructions from the day. Select “Workshop + Kit” when you book this course.
Tickets can be purchased here!
What you'll get
- Lunch, a glass of bubbles and great company!
- Would you like to purchase a take home kit? Select “Workshop + Kit” when you book this course. (Just add $75.)
what to bring
- Camera or camera phone and get ready to #restinpiecestaxidermy and feel free to add @restinpiecestaxidermy to your instagram
- A strong tummy