We are pleased to announce we are hitting the road and coming to Sydney!
Rest in Pieces invites you to attend Australia’s first skeletal articulation workshop.
Gerard Geer one of Australia’s leading skeletal artists has joined the R.I.P team and will take you on a very special exploration into skeletal articulation.
Throughout the 2 day workshop you will get hands on with the process of skinning and articulation, as well as attend an informative seminar on specimen cleaning and preservation.
At the end of the 2 day workshop, you will walk away with an insight into this fascinating art and you will each have a gorgeous mounted mouse skeleton housed in a glass dome.
Everything will be supplied over the 2 days including the mice, tools, glass dome, apron, snacks, and wine.
No previous taxidermy or skeletal articulation experience is necessary to attend this class.
2 day class schedule:
- Skinning and Cleaning Saturday November 25th – 4.00pm – 10.00pm
- Articulation Sunday November 26th – 10.00am – 7.00pm
What you'll get
- A unique experience with Australia’s first skeletal articulation workshop
- Your own specimen to work on (of course your articulated creation is yours to take home at the end of the workshop!)
- Hands-on skinning and articulation instruction across both days
- A seminar on skeletal preparation, cleaning, and preservation on day one
- All the tools required for the 2-day workshop
- Snacks, refreshments and wine
- Get up close and personal with the art of skeletal articulation
what to bring
- Camera or camera phone. Get ready to #restinpiecestaxidermy and feel free to add @restinpiecestaxidermy to your instagram
- A strong tummy