Rest in Pieces invites you to attend this very special, introductory Taxidermy Workshop, which will be held at Work-Shop in Sydney. The course will take you on your own journey into this fascinating art form and will help you come to grips (literally!) with some of the techniques involved in creating taxidermy.
Throughout the day you will learn how to skin and preserve your little rat, as well as how to mount him/her into a beautiful but very greedy cheese fiend. Everything will be supplied on the day including your rat, all the necessary tools, an apron, snacks, lunch, great company, and wine is provided throughout.
What you'll get
- Your own specimen to work on (of course, your creation is yours to take home at the end of the day!)
- Lunch (includes a glass of bubbles and great company!)
- An amazing experience amongst like-minded people!
- Would you like to book a take home kit for $100?Workshop + kit contains the following:- Frozen Rat- Tools for skinning and mounting your specimen- Products for preservation
– List of instructions used on the day
what to bring
- Camera or camera phone and get ready to #restinpiecestaxidermy and feel free to add @restinpiecestaxidermy to your instagram
- A strong tummy