The Rest in Pieces Team is coming back to Sydney and we are inviting you to join us for our Baby Chick Taxidermy Workshop!
Throughout the workshop you will be taught skills in skinning, fleshing, preserving, and mounting a complete specimen. You will also be guided through the traditional torso building technique of soft body wrapping and learn to preserve the feet with injections.
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with a gorgeous Baby Chick mounted in a glass dome.
You will also have the option to purchase a take home so you can practice your newly acquired skills in your own time.
As usual, the RIP team will take care of everything for you. All necessary tools along with your specimen, apron, snacks, drinks, and wine will be provided on the day.
Buy a ticket here
What you'll get
- Your own specimen to work on
- Create your own beautiful baby chick from start to finish
- All the tools required for the full day workshop
- Snacks, refreshments, and wine
- Spend time with like-minded people and a wonderful community
what to bring
- Camera or camera phone and get ready to #restinpieces and feel free to add @restinpieces to your instagram
- A strong tummy