Does the thought of public speaking make your palms sweaty and your stomach churn? You’re not alone. It’s time to knock that fear on the head at Work-Shop.
This Public Speaking Workshop will introduce the basic principles of how to communicate clearly, unselfconsciously and engagingly when addressing a group of people at work, in a social context or purely for one’s personal development.
Skills learnt will include:
- How to put the focus onto your intent and away from yourself
- How to bring breath and voice into your service instead of their controlling you
- How to connect to your audience
- How to identify and deliver the content of your message
What you'll get
- Photocopied sheets of a short speech
- The skills to pay the bills!
what to bring
- Two copies of a short speech (half a page) relevant to the individual needs of the student ie. a work-related topic (eg. pitch or presentation or HR matter) or a social issue (eg. sports club recruiting drive or school prize presentation) or a pet topic (eg. current affairs debate).