Quit spending your house deposit on flora. Would you like to literally grow your plant collection for free? The answer’s in propagation. With careful snipping and tender care, you can clone your existing plants indefinitely. But before you go hacking away at your babies, you’ll need the skills and know-how from this comprehensive class for inexperienced horticulturalists.
Join our Plant Propagation Workshop and learn how to multiply your houseplants. This two-hour, beginner-friendly class covers various propagation techniques, plant care, and troubleshooting common issues.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn:
- Discover a variety of popular houseplants and their ideal home or office placements
- Learn different propagation methods, including water, moss, sand, and soil techniques
- Understand how and when to fertilize for optimal results
- Gain insights on treating common and rare plant health issues or infestations
Socialize with fellow plant enthusiasts, and leave with three plant cuttings, a comprehensive Propagation 101 handout, and the confidence to expand your green oasis at home.
Sign up now and master plant propagation in Melbourne!
What you'll get
- 3x cuttings/pup from a wide variety of plants
- Expert guidance and information on successful propagation
- Propagation 101 handout
what to bring
- Notepad to take notes
- Your own plants that you’d like to duplicate – Best to get some guidance before snipping your beloved plant baby to pieces!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.