Nail picture-perfect portraits in this beginners illustration workshop! Sal will lead you in a fun, relaxed class environment and guide you through the foundations of painting a portrait. Suitable for absolute beginners, or those that would like to expand their existing skills, this course will build your confidence in portrait illustration and covers both quick sketches and painting applications with watercolour. Let your inner artist shine through and enjoy plenty of time to play and experiment.
We’ll provide the materials you need to get you on your way to creating a masterpiece, but feel free to bring an image of the one you love (or hate?! whatever floats your boat really) to draw (printed or just on your phone).
What you'll get
- Paper, drawing materials, erasers, sharpeners and paint
- Expert guidance from one of Sydney’s leading illustration teachers
what to bring
- A thirst for painting and trying something new!
- Your own A4 or A5 sketchbook if you’d prefer to work in it
- Your Bff, mum, dad, sister, cousin… (discount for the second ticket applies)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.