All-Day Polymer Clay – Hooray!
Due to the mad popularity of our short courses, we’re now offering a FULL-DAY polymer clay jewellery workshop. Get creative and perfect your technique, guided by the expertise of Sheree from Polly Collective.
The day begins with a detailed overview of the fundamentals of working with polymer clay, covering tools and methods for jewellery-making and combining polymer clay with your current medium. The morning session focuses on earrings – studs, dangles, findings, and construction – and the afternoon will be spent creating necklaces – bead shapes, technique, stringing and finishing.
This workshop also contains dedicated Q&A time and will touch on other jewellery types such as rings, brooches and bracelets. You’ll take home all of your amazing creations, an essentials toolkit, and the inspiration to continue your polymer clay adventures at home. This course is suitable for everyone, from complete beginners to aficionados.
Grazing plates and refreshments are provided throughout the day, with a lunch to refuel and nourish your creativity.
What you'll get
- Over 40 different colours of polymer clay to choose from, including granite, glitter, mica and pearl effect clays
- Enough materials to make a couple of pairs of studs, dangles and at least one or two necklaces
- A Polly Collective Essential Tool Kit to take home and get you started
- An info booklet to scribble on and take home
what to bring
- Your craft-loving self and maybe a friend
- A container to take home any unbaked creations or scrap clay
- Any special tools or material that you prefer to work with
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.