All Day Polymer Clay – Hooray!
Due to the mad popularity of our short courses, we’re now offering a FULL-DAY polymer clay jewellery workshop. Get creative and perfect your making techniques, guided by the expertise of Sheree from Polly Collective. Teaching alongside Sheree will be the super talented Aime from Kissy who will be sharing her secrets for resin coating polymer clay jewellery – and loads more advice on mixed media making.
The day begins with a detailed overview of the fundamentals of working with polymer clay, covering tools and methods for jewellery making. The morning session focuses on earrings – studs, dangles, findings, and construction – and the afternoon will be spent creating necklaces – bead shapes, technique, stringing and finishing.
This workshop has a focus on mixed media with polymer clay – working with other materials such as bamboo, resin, acrylic and more.
The way the workshop is designed is to encourage you to learn at your own pace and to participate in what interests you – with mini demonstrations throughout the afternoon to break up the day. You’ll take home all of your amazing creations, a loaded goodie bag, and the inspiration to continue your polymer clay adventures at home. This course is suitable for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced makers.
Grazing plates and refreshments are provided throughout the day to refuel and nourish your creativity.
What you'll get
- Over 40 different colours of polymer clay to choose from, including granite, glitter, mica and pearl effect clays
- Enough materials to make a couple of pairs of studs, dangles and at least one or two necklaces
- A Polly Collective Goodie Bag valued at over $100
- An info booklet to scribble on and take home
what to bring
- Your craft-loving self and maybe a friend
- A container to take home any unbaked creations or scrap clay
- Any special tools or material that you prefer to work with
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.