Learn how to make your own decorative paper. Using recycled materials and personalised with flora from your garden. In the 2.5 hours of hands on creative fun, we will show you how you can Reuse, Reinvent and Recycle by turning your paper scraps, veggie waste and garden cuts into your own handmade paper. Roz will also teach you how to press flora material in seconds and then introduce your pieces into the paper making process. Use this new found skill to create unique products like gift tags, cards and framable art.
Visit our Facebook page for information about getting to the space and parking.
What you'll get
- All materials supplied to make you’re own paper!
- Notes and paper making recipes to continue your learning.
what to bring
- IMPORTANT: You will need to bring 10 A4 card board cutouts from heavy duty packing boxes.
- Feel free to bring along a selection of flora from your garden to add to your paper.
- This is a very wet activity, make sure you come in comfortable clothing.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.