This class is suitable for all skill levels, you can be an absolute beginner wanting to plunge into the art world and try out a painting class or be an experienced artist wanting to explore a new painting technique to enrich your abstract painting.
This class will take you through the basics from using a palette knife (used for applying paint) to creating your own piece of art using awesome abstract painting effects and styles. You will learn the techniques behind the tool and plenty of tips and tricks from Jacqueline.
You will leave this class feeling confident in developing your new painting technique along with an excitement towards creating a brand new work of your own!
What you'll get
- Acyrlic paints, guache paints
- Palette knives and brushes
- Old magazines and other props for inspiration
what to bring
- If you have a special knife, selection of paints and a palette you love you are more than welcome to bring them along.
- Dress in old clothes that you don’t mind getting messy in
- Optional apron or smock
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.