We are thrilled to have one of the most established and successful street artists of Australia, and all round boss babe Deb landing at Work-Shop HQ for a one off street art session! Known for her colourful and curvaceous pin-up style queens and depictions of Hindu goddesses, Deb will share her knowledge on everything from street etiquette to how to control a spray can, and lead you in creating your very own spray painted piece of art.
The 5 hours workshop will start with a sketching session where you’ll begin planning what you want to paint, with lots of feedback and advice Deb, before moving onto the all-important part of choosing an eye catching colour palette. You’ll have plenty of space to practice technique and develop your skills, with Deb providing 1 on 1 guidance to help gain your confidence with your mad new skills and get your can control down!
She’s back in Aus for a brief time only, so get in quick on these limited tickets before they sell out!
What you'll get
- All materials needed for use in class including pencils, markers, paper, spray paint, caps, masks & gloves
- Loads of space to practice your skills on, plus a large piece of canvas to create your very own spray painted piece of art that you can take home with you!
what to bring
- Bring any sketches/ reference images that you would like to paint.
- Anything you might be working on/interested in that Deb can give you feedback on
- We’ll provide paper and pencils, but if you have a fave sketchbook that you want to work in/already use, please bring that!
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.