Been drooling over those gorgeous bespoke cookies that seem to cropping up just about everywhere? Join Amanda as she spills the beans on all the tips and techniques in creating your own contemporary cookies; the perfect sweets for bridal parties, birthdays, baby showers, weddings and other celebrations — like Mother’s Day!
Learn to create stunning watercolour hand-stamped cookies and modern marble biscuits in this intimate hands-on class. Take your delectable creations home and gift them to those near and dear (or tuck into them yourself!) Suitable for all levels, beginner to advanced. Baking/decorating experience is not a prerequisite, just a truckload of enthusiasm and a penchant for beautiful delicious things!
This special Mother’s Day edition of Amanda’s Watercolour & Marble Cookie Workshop will include bubbles on arrival and nibbles to enjoy throughout the class. What better way to spoil Mum than spending the afternoon together, or even just by making her a sweet personalised gift! Take advantage of our special offer and receive a discount when making a booking for two or more people.
What you'll get
- Learn how to cover your cookies in icing and the different edible painting mediums available
- Learn about edible watercolour techniques and marbling effects
- Learn how to letter stamping and metallic embellishments
- All materials, ingredients & decorating tools
- Recipes to continue at home
- Bubbles on arrive and nibbles throughout the class
what to bring
- Your amazing, creative self! (we’ll be working with food dyes & colours, so try not to wear your finest, or you can bring an apron if you wish)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.