Are you self employed or a business owner who finds the financial side of your business and personal finances confusing, and figure you should be able to get more out of your situation but not sure what the options are or where to start?
Are you having some wins in your business, but struggle finding extra cash for yourself and all you seem to do is pay bills and tax? You’re not alone.
No matter what your passion or idea is, without a solid money management strategy for your business you’ll always struggle to achieve the lifestyle you want.
If you’re self-employed (or planning on taking the leap soon), this class will help you understand where to start and what you should be thinking about when it comes to the financial side of your business and your personal money strategy.
What you'll get
- Understanding company and tax structures and how to use the rules to your advantage
- How to get more out of your finances, boost cashflow, & (legally) reduce tax
- Risk management and asset protection strategies
- Where to start when it comes to planning your personal financial strategy
- Understanding investment basics and how to make smart investment decisions
what to bring
- Pen or laptop/tablet to take notes
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.