Are you a young professional confused about your finances and feel like you could be getting more out of your finances?
Are you unsure where you’re heading financially, and worried you’re going to be forced to work until you’re too old to live the lifestyle you want? You’re not alone. It’s time to take control at Work-Shop.
This class will help you cut through the jargon and confusing financial terminology and get some clarity when you’re trying to get ahead with your money.
You’ll be able to figure out how to get started on your own financial plan so you can live a lifestyle and not be held back by the amount of money you make.
What you'll get
- Understanding money basics and how to use the rules to your advantage
- How to get more out of your finances, reduce tax, and increase cash-flow
- Different types of investments and how to make smart investment decisions
- How to get into the property market and use other people’s money to get ahead
- Understanding your super fund and how to make this money work harder for you
- How to protect your financial strategy
what to bring
- A business savvy mindset and a trusty notepad