Single-use plastic is so 1990. So banish cling wrap from your life by making your own DIY beeswax food wraps at home!
Beeswax wraps are not only eco-friendly but also very practical. Whether you want to wrap your fruit and vegetables, cheese and ham for a nice picnic, a loaf of bread or simply cover a bowl – beeswax wraps are the perfect fit!
Using fabric and beeswax, you will learn two foolproof techniques so you can choose the best option to replicate at home. Get the low down on choosing fabrics, the best and most ethical beeswax suppliers and a ‘how-to’ on making and maintaining your own wraps.
Plus eco-queen Kirsty is full of hot tips on loads of other ways to live the cruelty and waste-free life. Make awesome new beeswax wraps, feeling inspired to take charge and live a more environmentally friendly life!
What you'll get
- All materials will be provided- beeswax, cottons, materials, paint brushes, iron/board and a portable oven!
- You’ll walk away with all your handmade beeswax wraps
- Loads of tips and tricks for leading an ethical, harm-free lifestyle
what to bring
- Please feel free to bring any cotton you wish to wax
- Bring a bag for your loot!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.