Single-use plastic is so 1990. Banish cling wrap from your life by making your own beeswax food wraps. Wrap up leftovers, lunch, Christmas gifts… anything under the sun with these uniquely made-by-you goodies.
Using fabric and beeswax, learn a foolproof process for food preservation involving zero plastic. Get the low down on choosing fabrics, the best and most ethical beeswax suppliers and a ‘how to’ on making and maintaining your own wraps. Plus eco-queen Kirsty is full of hot tips on loads of other ways to live the cruelty and waste free life. You’ll leave with your awesome new beeswax wraps, feeling inspired to take charge and live a more environmentally friendly life!
What you'll get
- All materials will be provided- beeswax, cottons, materials, paint brushes, iron/board and a portable oven!
- You’ll walk away with all your handmade beeswax wraps
- Loads of tips and tricks for leading an ethical, harm free lifestyle
what to bring
- Please feel free to bring any cotton you wish to wax
- Bring a bag for your loot!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.