Come learn a new skill (or refine an old one) and create your own leather belt that you will wear for years! You will learn what it takes to craft a unique design and create a belt that is perfectly tailored to your own needs. In this five hour workshop you will learn how to stamp, dye and assemble a leather belt to take home with you. Winning!
If you have been interested in learning about the process of designing and making your own unique leather pieces this workshop will give you the skills to get you started creating!
Beginners are welcome.
What you'll get
- Instruction on how to cut and dye the leather
- How to create and design decorative details with stamping
- Final assembly of belt
- All materials included
- Snacks and nibbles to keep you sustained throughout the class.
what to bring
- A notebook or art journal for note taking and designing
- An apron or clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Buckles are provided however if you have one you would like to use feel free to bring it along!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.