Have you always wanted to turn your hobby into a thriving online store? Do you have plans to be the next Amazon, but need help getting to the next level?
There’s never been a better time to open an online business. The web presents so many opportunities for designers, creatives and small business owners to reach a much wider audience and start building their dream life. But there’s also plenty of competition online and customers really do expect even the smallest web shops to get things right. That means all of us selling in the digital space need to raise our game if we want our products to get noticed and attract a loyal following. This workshop shows you how to do just that!
What you'll get
- Recommendations for choosing the right platform for your online store
- An understanding of the importance of branding, and how design impacts buyer behaviour
- A template for measuring the success of your store
- A whole bunch of ideas on how to market your online store
- Membership to the private Homeroom Facebook community, where you can ask questions and connect with other small business owners after class ends.
what to bring
- A notebook and pen, or your laptop
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.