Don’t let the chill set in, knit yourself a beautiful scarf from scratch.
Pauline from Peas Parlour will lead you through the absolute basics of knitting, using luxurious bulky wool, which is perfect for beginners.
Once you’ve mastered the knit stitch, the process becomes meditative and calming. It’s a great skill to have for mindfulness.
The scarf should take an estimated two hours to make, but you can take it home with you if you don’t finish in class.
We provide everything you need- just book your ticket for a cosy night in with us.
What you'll get
- Set of 15mm (US19) solid maplewood needles
- 1 x ball of chunky wool (80m). It’s 100% natural, 100% renewable and totally biodegradable too.
- Guidance on basic knitting stitches, how to cast on and off and weave your ends.
- For those with a little knitting experience, additional stitches can be taught
- Takeaway tutorial links to complete the project at home if you don’t quite finish in class.
what to bring
- BYO wine/drink if you fancy a glass of red as you knit (ooooh-la-la)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.