In this five-hour studio workshop, students will learn the basic concepts of the construction of a human head using only air-dry clay, modelling wire, some basic tools and their own hands. This workshop is aimed at complete beginners as well as anyone with previous experience. Come and immerse yourself in this hands-on and intensive session where you will learn:
- How to sculpt a human head
- A basic understanding of facial anatomy.
- Relative Proportions
- Surface Modeling
- Experiment with a variety of sculpting tools
*Limited to 10 tickets*
What you'll get
All materials to be used in the class including sculpting tools and air dry clay.
Note: There will be a 30 minute break for lunch. There are plenty of food options available on nearby Smith and Brunswick Streets, or feel free to bring lunch on the day.
what to bring
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty!
- Something to take your work home in
- Lunch & a water bottle (we have a microwave that you’re welcome to use)
- Bring an open mind, a positive attitude, willingness to learn and a lot of patience☺
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.