In this five-hour studio workshop, students will learn the basic concepts of the construction of a human head using only air-dry clay, modelling wire, some basic tools and their own hands . This workshop is aimed at complete beginners as well as anyone with previous experience. Come and immerse yourself in this hands-on and intensive session where you will learn:
- How to sculpt a human head
- A basic understanding of face anatomy.
- Relative Proportions
- Surface Modeling
- Experiment with a variety of sculpting tools
*Limited to 10 tickets*
What you'll get
All materials to be used in the class including sculpting tools and air dry clay.
Note: There will be a 30 minute break for lunch. There are plenty of food options available on nearby Smith and Brunswick Streets, or feel free to bring lunch on the day.
what to bring
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty!
- Something to take your work home in
- Bring an open mind, a positive attitude, willingness to learn and a lot of patience☺
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.