Indian Food is all about aromatic spices and flavours, and The Nifty Cooks are very excited to bring these oozing flavours to your table!
In this 3 hour workshop you’ll learn how to prepare authentic Indian Cuisine using simple ingredients which can be easily found in your pantry or the local supermarket and simple, easy to follow cooking techniques that will have you dishing up yummilicious Indian food to your family and friends in no time 🙂
You will learn how to prepare a range of classic Indian dishes, including:
- Chicken Tikka Masala (tender chicken pieces cooked in tomatoes, onions and capsicum gravy)
- Daal Fry (Yellow lentils with an aromatic blend of herbs and spices)
- Jeera Aloo (Dry potato curry cooked with tempered cumin seeds)
- Matar Pulao (Basmati rice cooked with peas)
- Raita (Yogurt with flavoursome spices)
- Kachumber Salad (Crunchy vegetable salad)
And the best part – you get to eat it all at the end of the night! So come along for a fun night of food and flavour and prepare your tastebuds for an adventure!
What you'll get
All ingredients provided.
All utensils and cooking equipment to be used in class
what to bring
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.