Ready to step your can control up a notch? One of Sydney’s finest street artists, Sid Tapia, will take you through this 5-hour ride and inspire you to discover your style, break down your fears and begin translating your art to a large scale.
Graffiti has roots in team collaborations, working together to achieve a common goal. This class will be a supportive group of peers, inspiring each other to improve. The main emphasis will be in honing your can control, giving you a strong foundation and confidence to walk away knowing you can tackle your own artwork.
- Briefing of the Graffiti culture and history. Sid’s background in the Sydney street art scene and inspirations.
- Lettering form and character animation, colour composition and spray can knowledge and control and then being able to translate work to a large scale wall.
- Technical skills; Planning the piece, colour composing the piece, can control, and finally knowing how to distribute your artwork (getting up).
- Getting the most out of your paint brand. Waterbased vs. Acrylic
- Cap knowledge
What you'll get
- Spray paint (The best on the block, MTN)
- High res images of your piece and the team
what to bring
- Sketchpads, pencils and pens.
- A thirst for taking your spray can skills to the next level!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.