In this 5 hour workshop, students will learn the basic concepts of the construction of a human head using some basic tools and their own hands. This workshop is aimed at complete beginners, but anyone with previous experience is more than welcome! Come and immerse yourself in this hands-on and intensive session where you will learn:
Which type of clay is best for which kind of job
- The different types of armatures & base boards
- How to put the clay on the armature
- How to get the correct shape
- The proportions of the human face
- Placing the facial features in the correct place
*Limited to 12 tickets*
What you'll get
what to bring
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty! We will also have aprons 🙂
- Something to eat for lunch! We have a fridge and microwave for storage and heating.
- Something to take your work home in
- Bring an open mind, a positive attitude, willingness to learn and a lot of patience☺
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.