Create with clay!
Learn the basics of hand-building with clay; pinching, slab, coiling and joining to create a whole range of pieces from cups and bowls to ring holders and spoons… the possibilities are endless!
Your pieces will be high fired and a choice of Daisy’s coloured glazes will be available to adorn your creations for their final firing.
This class is suitable for beginners or those wishing to play further with clay without a long-term commitment to a course.
What you'll get
- Stoneware Clay to create 3-4 smaller pieces or 2 larger creations!
- Tools and textural material to play with.
- Underglazes to decorate with.
- Coloured or transparent glaze for glaze firing
- Firing service
Note – All clay pieces will be glazed and fired following the workshop. You will be able to pick up your pieces from Work-shop approximately 3-4 weeks later or we can have them delivered to you for an additional fee. Students will be able to choose their preferred option on the day.
what to bring
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in
- A creative mind open to the possibilities of clay
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.