Song-writing is a personal and emotional storytelling craft. In this unique workshop/music launch event for indie song-writers, you will hear fresh music and learn the key steps in taking your songs from idea to recording to publicity strategy and product.
This will be a unique and instructive workshop suited to song-writers who are keen to take their craft to the next step by learning tips and perspectives from emerging and established songwriters, producers, designers, publicists and digital music marketers.
This workshop is for songwriters, bands, performers and people interested in local song production and distribution. Total beginners, those who are ready to make indie recordings, experienced performers, and those who are keen to network and find out more about the key steps to get your songs out there.
Free beers supplied by Young Henrys to get your creative minds flowing.
Oh, there will also be an authentic Mexican Food stand serving up life-changing burritos for $5!
What you'll get
- A unique indie music song writing and learning experience
- Free beers from Young Henrys
- There’ll be an authentic Mexican food stand selling burritos. Trust me, you don’t want to give this one a miss.
what to bring
- An open mind and your imagination
- Maybe a small journal if you’d like to take notes
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.