When it comes to sprucing up your house and health, spending a little green on greens is a worthy investment. It’s not just about improving your indoor aesthetic; even if you don’t normally notice a plant’s presence, seeing a plant can subconsciously make you feel calm and relaxed, and it keeps the air clean and full of oxygen.
That is until you realise you don’t know how to look after it, the leaves start turning brown and limp, then one day you notice it is past the turning point. Oh well you think, “I’ve never been good with plants, I can’t even keep a cactus alive” you throw it to the curb and start again with a plastic imposter.
- The benefits of having indoor plants
- The best types of plants to keep indoors
- The do’s and don’ts of indoor gardening
- How to repot a plant (the right way)
- The essentials on lighting, watering and general plant care
- How to make your own homemade pesticide
- How to spot pests and stop them in their tracks
Bring a mate (or a date) along and score ten bucks off both tickets!
What you'll get
- An indoor plant that you’ll take home
- Handy tips on plant care
what to bring
- Just yourself!
- If you have a problem plant-child that you need some advice on, bring it along!
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.