Join Vanessa and learn how to make a range of ceramic bowls, cups, and pourers. Using pinching methods, you can either make a set or a variety of vessels as you desire. Then use black and/or white to decorate your creations to make them truly one of a kind. This class is suitable for any skill level so enrol now and have fun with such an addictive tactile material as clay!
Pieces will be high fired to make them food safe and will be returned to the space and made available for pick up at a later date. Please note that fired clay colours and textures may differ to those presented as examples depending on supply and recipe requirements.
What you'll get
- Beautiful earthenware clay to mould with
- White & Black Underglaze (paint)
- Students take away 2-3 hand built pieces
- Offsite Firing Service (ceramic pieces will be returned to the Work-Shop Brisbane venue, you will be notified via email when your pieces are ready to collect)
what to bring
- Your love of ceramics and your desire to play
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.