Join Alana from Tea4Two Art in this fun and relaxed introductory class to hand building techniques using white clay. Alana will teach you basic ceramic techniques such as pinching and slab building to guide you to produce several creative and functional pieces for your home.
The pieces made in this class will need to dry and then be fired in a kiln before being ready to take home. Once dried enough to move, Alana will take pieces made in this class to her home studio to fire in her kiln, before returning to the Work-Shop Adelaide’s event space. After booking, we will organise a suitable time (approximately 2-4 weeks after the class) for participants to come and collect their finished pieces!
What you'll get
- All white clay needed to create several unique pieces
- All your ceramic pieces fired for you in Alana’s studio kiln
- A glass of wine while you create your pieces!
what to bring
- A box to put your ceramics in when you come to collect your items
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting messy.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.