Don’t know where to start with detoxing your home of chemical-laden, plastic ridden products in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry?! Join Kirsty from Parva.Little.Things and learn how to swap out the bad and ugly for the fresh, clean and good.
Kirsty has been green cleaning her home for over 15 years with great success, with a handful of homemade products that have many uses. You will discuss using Australian essential oils to add to your new green cleaning regime, keeping things smelling fresh as a daisy without the toxic fragrances.
You will make a bunch of multi-purpose products with a handful of multi-purpose ingredients probably already residing in your kitchen pantry that will reduce not only the toxic load in your house, on your body and the waterways, but will keep money in your pocket as you cruise by the laundry and cleaning aisle at the supermarket, thankful you don’t need to venture down there again!
Your digital booklet will have a large variety of simple swaps and DIY recipes for all cleaning requirements and Kirsty will run through the best bulk buy options for some things that even she has no time to make from scratch
What you'll get
You’ll come away with
- Infused vinegar concentrate (for diluting into surface spray)
- Natural all-purpose scrub paste (natural Jiff)
- Anti-bacterial deodorising spray suitable for rooms, clothes, and bathroom
- Info-packed digital booklet
what to bring
- 2 clean glass jars from home. These can be a jam jar, vegemite jar, or pasta sauce jar (before you buy, don’t forget to ask family, friends, and neighbours!)
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.