In the midst of juggling busy personal and professional lives, finding the time to fit in enough activity and exercise with your dog every day can be a challenge. Even dogs that are physically active often lack opportunities for mental exercise.
In this workshop, you’ll learn simple, fun and creative ways to meet your dog’s needs when you’re short on time and how keeping your dog busy, benefits not only for their mental and physical health, but also helps reduce and prevent common behaviour problems such as excessive barking, digging, destructiveness and anxiety.
What will be covered:
- How to tell if your dog is lacking stimulation
- Fun ideas for mental enrichment for dogs
- How to keep dogs happy beyond walks, fetch and trips to the park
- Various types of enrichment and how it can help with common behaviour problems such as destructiveness and separation anxiety.
What you'll get
Learn simple, fun and creative ways to meet your dog’s needs when you’re short on time!
what to bring
- Just yourself and a love for all things dog!
- Please leave your dog at home for this one.
Be sure to check out our Terms & Conditions before grabbing a ticket.